Learn About Our Cleaning and Safety Procedures
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our customers for their ongoing trust and support. We have taken a number of steps in accordance with local and national recommendations in order to implement changes and procedures that allow us to continue to throw the best parties on the planet.
Our first priority is you, your family, and our team members
- Training: Team members receive training on the proper cleaning methods and protocols for every area of our facility.
- New cleaning technologies: We use airless spray sanitizing fogging devices between every 100% private event on all inflatables and surfaces within the bounce rooms and party rooms, as well as UV disinfecting Lamps and air purifier in party rooms.
- Disinfect after each event: Floors and surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected daily. In our party rooms, all tables and our birthday thrones are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each event.
- Health & Safety Manager: We've implemented new detailed checklists that are utilized to ensure cleaning standards are met, utilizing CDC and local health authority guidelines.
- Allotted cleaning time: We have increased allotted cleaning time for sanitization and added additional time and team members dedicated to disinfecting between events using an EPA approved disinfectant for use against SARS-CoV-2.
- Face coverings: We have updated signage that promotes the use of face coverings by all guests, social distancing, and regular hand-sanitizing. All team members are required to wear face masks, use single-use gloves, and practice rigorous handwashing.
- Sanitation Stations: Hand-sanitizing stations are available throughout the facility for your party to sanitize hands between arenas and party rooms.
- Temperature checks: All team members and guests will have their temperature taken upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or above will not be allowed to party with us.
- Contactless check-in: Minimized contact with waiver self check-in from your own device, and contactless payment options.
Our commitment to this process is unwavering. We will continue to adjust, as necessary, to recommendations and best practices keeping our focus on health, safety, and security as our top priority.
"Cleaning" was last updated October 2nd, 2020 by