Sensory Bounce Therapy Program
Tuesdays 4:45pm - 5:45pm,
This is a membership based weekly program.
Call Miriam Skydell & Associates (201) 794-7700 for details.
Exciting Occupational Therapy at BounceU of Oceanside
• Run by an Occupational Therapist; 1:2 adult/child ratio
* Receive Insurance ready receipt.
• Low Muscle tone
• Autism and Autistic Spectrum disorders
• Sensory Processing Dysfunction
• Social Skills Difficulties
• Gross motor or balance difficulties
To find out if your child can benefit, contact
Miriam Skydell & Associates at (201) 794.7700
or visit kidtherapycenter.com.
*Registration is non refundable. If unable to make certain sessions, make up sessions may be provided based upon availability but not guaranteed for any particular session due to the size limitation of this program.